Holdsworth House Research is a dedicated, private clinical trial site based in Sydney that conducts clinical trials in most therapeutic areas outside of oncology.
Holdsworth House can undertake trials from Phase I to Phase IV and can do some first in human trials (depending on the IP involved) and also can conduct serial PKs and accommodate PKs up to 12 hours. We have extensive onsite capabilities and access to external local vendors to provide trial support if required.
Helping sponsors deliver more effective trials
Accelerated start up
- Successful advertising for many therapeutic areas
Highly experienced team
Commitment to Quality
A large variety of equipment both on site in our Sydney facility and extra offsite access to further specialist equipment.
- Vital signs equipment
- ECG machines
- Defibrilator and basic resuscitation medications
- Centrifuge (ambient and refrigerated)
- -20°C, -80°C freezers
- Multiple fridges
- Photography equipment
- Secure, locked access for study materials
- Adjustable pathology and treatment chairs
- Basic Spirometry
- Urine drug and alcohol testing
- Basic ultrasound
- Radiology (x-ray, MRI, CT, PET, DXA, ultrasound)
- Endoscopy (access to 3 endoscopy facilities)
- Multiple local laboratory providers
- PBMC processing and analysis
- Complex respiratory testing
- Intravenous administration of IP
Get in touch to see how we can help you deliver your trials in an efficieint manner time and time again.